Thursday, November 25, 2004

Note taking

Indeed, necessity is the mother of invention
but in my case, currently, I am just surverying
existing tools out there.

I am looking for a better way to organize notes,
personal information... I like Extreme Programming
way adapted to a lot of things. Like learning. Its
nice to write early and evolutionize and even discover
unexpected things. Its give you small accomplishments
along the way, it allows you to adjust and reflect, and
be excited of what good things may come.

Let me check on Microsoft's OneNote, but they
said its good to use on a TablePC because you can
use ePen there.

How about hurrying up Sacha Chua to develop
a prototype of a more integrated, yet light, and effective
Personal Information Manager. I wonder what will she
call it? SachaNote? =) Not a prediction but possible.